Cloud Solution for Healthcare and Patient Records
Schedule and manage your patient load at your physical therapy clinic. Analyze clinic productivity, referral sources and many other variables. appHealing optimizes your case load and gives you total control over your clinic productivity. The customizable fee ticket engine assures the therapists are using the correct billing slip for each patient. Handles an unlimited number of therapists.
Today’s healthcare providers face intense regulatory, economic, and competitive pressures. To thrive, organizations must increase the quality of care and services they deliver to patients while lowering their operating costs, maintain privacy, and comply with regulatory compliance standards. Healthcare providers must:
- Stay focused on providing quality patient care
- Maintain secure, available and up-to-date patient records
- Achieve revenue growth and cost reductions
- Gain and retain HIPAA compliance
Second only to a building a staff of skilled healthcare professionals, effective management of patient records and supporting documents is a critical factor in success – in areas like billing, compensation and backup (in the case of a legal challenge). Like the patients themselves, documents come from many sources: administrative, diagnostic and dispensing professionals at hospitals, clinics and private practices plus home care and mobile services, integrated healthcare services, HMOs, insurance carriers, the legal community, and government.
The Healthcare and Patient Records Management solution is provided via a hosted system that can save your organization thousands of dollars each year by reducing support staff, hardware maintenance budgets, and software license renewals. Users will have secure access to stored documents from a web browser. Scanned images, transcribed reports, print streams and electronic files can all be stored in the document management system. All user access to files within the system can be tracked for audit purposes, and easily reported by patient or user.
- Enhance the delivery of care and outcomes
- Monitor patients on a daily/weekly basis
- Increase the number of patients served daily
- Cut costs associated with photocopy, faxing and courier services
- Reduce physical storage requirements for patient health information
- Significant decrease in record administration time and expense
- Improve efficiency and flow-through rates at every step in the process
- Automatically tie related documents together
- Make lost documents a thing of the past
- Achieve a fully configurable and easy to deploy solution at much lower cost than on-premise software
The Healthcare and Patient Records Management solution has many uses in healthcare facilities including:
Convert archival and working records to an electronic format to help healthcare entities harness the exploding amount of information.
Leverage the internet to share information to help find cures for prevalent medical conditions.
Provide fast access, retrieval and distribution of patient information.
Give on-line access to physicians to enable more accurate diagnosis, and prescribe more appropriate treatments that will ultimately lead to higher quality and more successful healthcare.
Automate and accelerate healthcare facility workflow processes with Business Process Management (BPM).
Control and track access to ensure the privacy of patient information and to produce more accurate audit trails to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
Protect data and ensure business continuity with redundant off-site storage.
- A Digital Library that serves as a central, secure repository of all documents
- Capture of all documents via traditional scanning or e-mail- and fax-addressable folders
- Full-text OCR and imaging of all documents with zonal indexing of important data
- Routing and Approval Workflows to facilitate common business processes
- Document Check-in and Check-out to control users and control versions
- Scan and Print to appHealing to easily get documents into the system
- Complete auditing of every document and process touch-point
- Pinpoint “annotation” functionality that enables you to make revisions without altering the original file
Integrating appHealing with your line-of-business (LOB) systems including Healthcare and medical billing software is a crucial component to your document management and process automation success. appHealing offers a number of ways to integrate your systems from the very basic to the most elegant using our service-oriented architecture (SOA). Basic integrations can be as loosely coupled as using a flat file or as tight as using SappHealing‘s Web.